Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Finally joining my fellow bloggers

Well I have finally decided to create a blog. I have had several friends ask me to create one, but I just kept putting it off due to my lack of knowledge in the technology realm. Nonetheless, here I am and I will try especially hard to keep the blog updated. I was unsure of what to write for my first posting, but then a friend suggested I make a list of things that describes me in a nutshell and post it. So, here is my list and it includes probably more than you ever wanted to know about me...
1. I serve an Awesome God!
2. I am married to the most incredible man, my best friend
3. I could drink salsa out of a bowl
4. I love my black Lab Marley
5. My nickname is nae nae
6. My favorite book is Redeeming Love
7. I worked out with trainers at 6 am this morning- my legs are still shaking
8. I absolutely love my graduate school program for teaching
9. I can't wait to become a teacher
10. I love our new home- especially my green kitchen
11.I like to cook, but I am not great...yet!
12. More than anything I want to make a difference
13. I have the greatest friends in the world. God has blessed me beyond measure!
14. Mi Ranchito is the greatest restaurant ever
15. I love grocery shopping
16. Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year
17. New Life Church has been such a blessing to my life-and I am so glad to part of it!
18. I love peep toe shoes
19. Remember the Titans is my all time favorite movie
20. I would love to re-visit our honeymoon spot at the Riviera Maya
21. Matt and I already have our children's names picked out- can't wait!
22.Morgan Freeman is my favorite actor
23. I desperately want to be fluent in Spanish
24. I can't stand conflicts- let's just find the peace!
25. I don't like black handles on cars that aren't black
26. I love going to bed with wet hair
27. I love the sound of luggage wheels at the airport
28. I have my very own star named "Will You Marry Me?"
29. I have given up my addiction to Diet Coke
30. I love sleeping in on rainy days
31. My nephews laugh is the greatest sound I have ever heard
32. I want to adopt several children- especially a Chinese girl
33. My 4 year old sister, Natalie, calls me a million times a day- and I love it!
34. My dream has always been to open a soup kitchen
35. The coolest place I have ever been is a gypsy village in Romania
36. Sonic Happy Hour inventors are geniuses
37. My wedding dress broke on my wedding day.. I looked a hot mess
38. I work for a men's ministry- go figure
39. I love headbands
40. Erin loves me more than chocolate

No comments: